Cerfied Technicains can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Network Technician
needed in the Greater Phoenix Area. We would prefer someone located in the East or Southeast Valley areas. Must have a reliable vehicle to assist customers across the valley. Salary will be based on previous experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant hands-on experience. A+, Network+ and/or Microsoft certifications are desired
- Intimacy with the technical challenges of Windows based desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Productivity suites such as Office and Visio
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting
- Co-location Experiencing with mounting and racking hardware, wire management
- General knowledge surrounding the following:
- Active Directory
- Windows Servers platforms
- MS Exchange 2003-2007
- MS Terminal Services
- Desktop support; Build, configuration and troubleshooting of Desktops (HP, DELL, IBM)
- Basic knowledge of routers, hubs, switches, and cabling.
- Must have an intermediate knowledge in the fundamentals of networking technologies and theories. (Installation, configuration and troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of HP, DELL, IBM Server hardware and configuration.
- Knowledge and experience with Sonic WALL, Cisco, VERITAS, Symantec, a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Citrix client side connectivity
- Anti-virus applications (EPO, SAV, Trend)
- VMWare administration & monitoring
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule
Microsoft MCP required please provide certification ID in resume, MCSE a plus. If you do not have MCP certification, we would ask applicants be willing to test for the certification.
Please e-mail your resume and qualifications.